What can I do if I think my patient/child/loved one might have Fragile X?

The test must be ordered by a physician, pediatrician, obstetrician, or other health care provider involved in the patient’s or family’s care. A genetic counselor often will facilitate the testing, and make certain that the correct drawing, shipping, and processing of the sample occurs. 

For more information: