We have many resources and support to help you along your journey, but first breathe. It is easy to become overwhelmed. The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF) is here to help throughout the lifespan. Below you will find resources to help navigating this new diagnosis.
- Make an appointment to visit a Fragile X clinic
- Contact your local Community Support Network group
- Read, download and share our Fragile X Info Series: A New Diagnosis
- Words of Advice for Newly Diagnosed Families. A summary of ideas, suggestions, and encouragements from parents and other family members
- Request our free e-book, Fragile X 101. Just complete the form below and your copy will be emailed to you.
The NFXF is here to support you, your child and family every step of the way.